TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Purchases, Framing, Transport, delivery and returns
1. All print sales are through online secure transactions.
2. All painting sales and transactions are by agreed methods, to include cheque and bank transfer.
3. All monies will be returned if not satisfied with the artwork.
4. All work will be framed by our master framer. Specific frames can be requested for paintings.
5. Paintings will be sent within 2 weeks of purchase, to allow for bespoke packaging and delivery.
6. Delivery of large works within the UK will be supervised by the artist.
7. Etchings may take up to 3 weeks for delivery, to allow for master printing, framing and packaging.
8. Prints can be sent unframed if requested.
9. All work will be sent direct by 1st class post and by recorded delivery worldwide.
10. All returns should be notified by email within one week of delivery. You will be contacted direct to discuss alternative options, a replacement or reimbursement of purchase.
11. Every effort will be made to send work within an agreed time; however timescales and options may vary according to the client’s requirements.
12. All sizes are approximate.
13. Limited edition prints are numbered and sold sequentially.
14. Monoprints are unique and limited to an edition of 1.
15. All original paintings are unique.
16. Due to screen resolution colour may vary slightly from the original image.
17. All work is signed and supported with a letter of provenance and proof of purchase from the artist.
All correspondence, transactions, sales and private agreements between the artist (Kane Cunningham) and the client (Purchaser) are independent of Sirius Minerals and York Potash.